AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating
search My Threads  

Main    Sex Talk   

Anal


Jun 11, 2010 @ 7:14 PM Anal    
HeimlichManouver


Posts: 99
WB LatinMom
post reply view HeimlichManouver's threads
Jun 3, 2014 @ 2:16 AM Anal    
CheekLover


Posts: 1
It's about pleasure, not conflict.
post reply view CheekLover's threads
Jun 5, 2014 @ 5:35 AM Anal    
capt707


Posts: 22
I just love doggie but I will try what ever the lady wants!!!
post reply view capt707's threads
Jun 5, 2014 @ 5:50 PM Anal    
gypsy29


Posts: 141
I only do anal if the guy has a small penis. (sorry guys, if I let you... you know where I stand lol)
post reply view gypsy29's threads
Jun 5, 2014 @ 6:58 PM Anal    
purplemushroomhead69


Posts: 323
I'm out!
post reply view purplemushroomhead69's threads
Jun 6, 2014 @ 12:12 AM Anal    
gypsy29


Posts: 141
lol
post reply view gypsy29's threads
Jun 22, 2014 @ 6:45 PM Anal    
playgirl09


Posts: 80
I've done anal. It's not my idea of great sex. Sorry guys. And yes a smaller penis IS BETTER for anal
post reply view playgirl09's threads
Aug 26, 2014 @ 6:01 PM Anal    
luvs2havefun1980


Posts: 64
I like anal as long as he's patient
post reply view luvs2havefun1980's threads
Sep 2, 2014 @ 12:52 PM Anal    
older4younger48


Posts: 184
it's been a long time since I've done anal but when I was doing it probably 90% of the time was doggy, the other 10% was me on my back legs up
post reply view older4younger48's threads
Sep 5, 2014 @ 5:49 PM Anal    
kathy_06


Posts: 63
I've done anal and couldn't wait until it was over. anal isn't my idea of good sex
post reply view kathy_06's threads
Sep 7, 2014 @ 10:05 PM Anal    
jammer777


Posts: 1
Cum show me daddy
post reply view jammer777's threads
Sep 18, 2014 @ 12:06 PM Anal    
joan_31


Posts: 103
I like doggy when we do anal. I have more control that way
post reply view joan_31's threads
Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:54 PM Anal    
zomersetguy


Posts: 2
I have found spoons works well for me, she is able to lift one leg for easier entry, and you can reach round to either play with clit or use with a vibrator at the same time
post reply view zomersetguy's threads
Sep 18, 2014 @ 4:31 PM Anal    
joan_31


Posts: 103
That works to
post reply view joan_31's threads
Sep 21, 2014 @ 2:08 PM Anal    
yourfriendholly


Posts: 316
I like riding him that way I'm in control
post reply view yourfriendholly's threads
Oct 1, 2014 @ 6:42 PM Anal    
sexy43


Posts: 89
Anal was good with my ex it hasn't been that good sinse
post reply view sexy43's threads
Oct 2, 2014 @ 3:11 PM Anal    
heresnancy


Posts: 150
I like being on my back my legs on his shoulders lots lots lots and lots of lube. I like analese best
post reply view heresnancy's threads
Oct 3, 2014 @ 11:19 PM Anal    
fixtated


Posts: 11
I haven't found a position where it actually feels *good* for me, but I do very well at taking it if it's something he craves despite my own discomfort. And I'd swear, some prefer that you're uncomfortable, haha
post reply view fixtated's threads
Oct 5, 2014 @ 6:42 PM Anal    
heresnancy


Posts: 150
I wouldn't even consider any position with Ray the guy I was with last night. his dick was huge. sex was great but no way would I do anal with him
post reply view heresnancy's threads
Nov 11, 2014 @ 11:25 AM Anal    
sweetkisses


Posts: 114
I like doggy when I do anal
post reply view sweetkisses' threads
Main    Sex Talk    Anal

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2015 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB02