AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating
search My Threads  

Main    Sex Talk   

If You Reported All The Girls On This Site


Sep 23, 2011 @ 2:14 PM If You Reported All The Girls On This Site    
letsdoit247


Posts: 14
If you reported all the girls on this damn site as spammers,then their would be no girls on this site,just paint it red and call it hell,
post reply view letsdoit247's threads
Nov 30, 2011 @ 6:44 PM If You Reported All The Girls On This Site    
wetnsilky601


Posts: 74
thats because you dont eat a womans pussy jackass. No wonder you can't get laid. why are you even here.
post reply view wetnsilky601's threads
Dec 1, 2011 @ 11:44 AM If You Reported All The Girls On This Site    
bearcatfan20069


Posts: 314
I am not saying I agree 100%, but there is a lot of female spammers on here and I mean about 75%, but the other 25% are real and usually good.
post reply view bearcatfan20069's threads
Dec 1, 2011 @ 11:55 AM If You Reported All The Girls On This Site    
69oak69


Posts: 132
I have to say that in several years on here, the only, all, 100% of the unsolicited initial e-mails I've gotten from "women" were scammers of some kind. That's excepting the few women who've messaged me in response to something I posted on the blogs or forums.

But beyond that, any unsolicited messages I get are from some "woman" somewhere who wants me to go to her website.

post reply view 69oak69's threads
Dec 2, 2011 @ 9:25 AM If You Reported All The Girls On This Site    
purplemushroomhead69


Posts: 265
Hummm,I've met some really cool women here.Met two of them and they're even cooler in person.
post reply view purplemushroomhead69's threads
Main    Sex Talk    If You Reported All The Girls On This Site

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB02