AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating
search My Threads  

Main    Dating & Romance   

Do you reckon anyone can fall in love


Nov 8, 2010 @ 7:17 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
looking_ahead


Posts: 52
sure they can if and when the right person comes along
post reply view looking_ahead's threads
Nov 11, 2010 @ 9:11 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
earnit22


Posts: 143
Absolutley..If you spend time with that person your chances of falling in love is about 98%. There is odds of around 2% you will not fall in love,so the pros vs no's are far greater.
post reply view earnit22's threads
Nov 13, 2010 @ 4:27 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
str82urheart


Posts: 120
Of course they can. Everyone does i'm sure
post reply view str82urheart's threads
Feb 21, 2011 @ 3:04 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
melissa4real


Posts: 475
I've loved before and I will again . That's one thing i'm positive will happen
post reply view melissa4real's threads
Feb 21, 2011 @ 3:30 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
ynot7769


Posts: 20,639
love is a fur sure...the WHEN is where the real question lies...
post reply view ynot7769's threads
Mar 8, 2011 @ 5:51 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
luckylena


Posts: 15
Hasn't everyone been in love atleast once?
post reply view luckylena's threads
Apr 14, 2011 @ 11:16 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
DEVILSADJUTANT


Posts: 148
Personally I do not think that this website is the ideal place to find love . It would be just a more modern version of looking for love in all the wrong places . But everybody sees things differently . As far as age that doesn't matter . As long as both of you are adults and there is chemistry or compatibilty that is the important thing .
post reply view DEVILSADJUTANT's threads
Apr 15, 2011 @ 2:23 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
lady_in_waiting


Posts: 65
i'm sure everyone has been in love atleast once in their life
post reply view lady_in_waiting's threads
Apr 17, 2011 @ 8:06 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
perky_pam


Posts: 77
I think anyone can, some fall in love easier than others though
post reply view perky_pam's threads
Apr 18, 2011 @ 1:43 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
joann52


Posts: 109
Well put perky pam
post reply view joann52's threads
Apr 19, 2011 @ 12:34 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
mbf1975


Posts: 9
Falling in love is easy. Falling out of love is hard
post reply view mbf1975's threads
Apr 25, 2011 @ 6:46 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
ya_gotta_luvit


Posts: 198
I do all the time
post reply view ya_gotta_luvit's threads
May 10, 2011 @ 1:40 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
InkedPage


Posts: 6
I always see the possibility of anyone falling in love, anytime anywhere, anyplace....That's the hopeless romantic talking right now.
post reply view InkedPage's threads
Jun 20, 2011 @ 1:16 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
nancy32756


Posts: 55
yes and falling out of love to
post reply view nancy32756's threads
Jun 27, 2011 @ 2:15 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
playing4real


Posts: 75
I don't know of anyone who hasn't atleast one time in their life
post reply view playing4real's threads
Jul 4, 2011 @ 12:31 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
joann52


Posts: 109
I probably fell in love 20 times before I met my husband then I found out what real love was
post reply view joann52's threads
Jul 9, 2011 @ 6:50 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
agirl4u2luv


Posts: 69
I do all the time but it never lasts
post reply view agirl4u2luv's threads
Jul 12, 2011 @ 8:45 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
ynot7769


Posts: 20,639
i find falling in love is almost always something that just sneaks up on me....not something i seek n find..
post reply view ynot7769's threads
Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:44 AM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
shellsmack


Posts: 7,778
Anyone can, it just seems to only happen to me.
post reply view shellsmack's threads
Nov 20, 2011 @ 12:35 PM Do you reckon anyone can fall in love    
aqua_mom


Posts: 80
It's easy to fall in love . It's falling out of love that hurts
post reply view aqua_mom's threads
Main    Dating & Romance    Do you reckon anyone can fall in love

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB01