How to Report Abuse
First thing you will want to do is read our Safety Warning and
Scam Alert to educate and protect yourself from abuse.
Abusive Email Messages
If you received an email from a user that you believe to be spam, a scam, or abusive in
nature, please report the email to our abuse department.
How to report an email to our abuse department:
- Go to your inbox.
- Click on the subject of the email you would like to report.
- At the top of the email, click the "click here to report this email as abuse" icon.
- On the report abuse page, please provide as much detail about the abuse.
- Submit the abuse report.
If you believe that a profile is using fake/stolen photos or advertising another web site in their
descriptions, please report them to our abuse department. If they have sent you a spam/scam
email, please follow the instructions above to report the email.
How to report a profile to our abuse department:
- Navigate to the user's full profile on the site.
- Click on the report abuse button located in the profile header.
- Provide us with as much information as possible on the abuse.
- Submit the report.