AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating
firemoose
40-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 21 - 50
Rockton, Illinois
United States
Last Activity: > 3 months ago

Pisces Pisces
send mail forward to friend
send wink print profile
add to favorites report abuse
add to friends post shoutout

Hateful Revenge  
It started last year when I found out that my wife, at the time, had cheated on me. It crushed me for a long time and I still brought her back and forgave her. She said she was sorry that she go...More...
5 comments | 0 kudos | 323 views | posted Jul 24, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Teeth Cleaning  
The American Dental Association states that semen cuts plaque and tarter by 77%! So suck a cock and save a smile!!!
9 comments | 1 kudo | 421 views | posted Dec 2, 2007 at 11:56 AM

A Date You Never Imagined  
Beer--$15
A nice dinner--$100
A bag of weed--$80
Condoms---$5.75

Finding out she swallows and has no gag reflex-----PRICELESS!!!!

I guess money can buy love and happiness!
0 comments | 0 kudos | 343 views | posted Dec 2, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Winter Driving  
98% of drivers say ohh shit when they hit the ice, the other 2% are Rednecks and say hold my beer and watch this shit!!!
13 comments | 0 kudos | 540 views | posted Dec 2, 2007 at 10:59 AM

page << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> of 1 pages < previous | next >
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

*WARNING* AdultMatchdoctor does not screen its members. It is very important that you read our safety warning before you communicate with any of our members. Profiles from Non-English speaking countries have their own special section on the safety warning page, make sure to read it if you are responding to such profiles!

*18 U.S.C. 2257* This website is exempt from 18 U.S.C. 2257.  This website does not produce visual depictions of actual sexual conduct, but is a mere hosting service/distributor of classified dating ads that may contain such photos submitted by our members. Read more here.

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB01