Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
Friend and more
I am interested in finding a woman who is preferably in a similar (cold, sexless) situation at home and needs a proverbial friend with benefits. The emphasis being on friends before we move onto setting the rules of the "relationship" and the benefits.
Talking about myself and then talking about who am I looking for is such a waste of time, one is usually what one is looking for, so this is what I am (looking for):
- Have something written in your profile, that will let me know who you are and what are you looking for. I have very little interest in empty profiles, or women who have no idea who they are, why and what they are looking for. Yeah, I know, women are in minority, and most men will go after anything that moves, if that is what you are looking for, good luck to you, if not, do something to attract the reserved minority.
- Have a photo to share with me (eventually), I do not do blind dates, no need for awkward moments when you see the other person for the first time ..
- Respect my privacy as I am respecting yours.
- I do not have a particular age range I am interested in, but I do have distance range - not more than 25mi, be realistic - it is most likely not going to work if we have to drive a long way to meet.
- You get extra points for being sarcastic smart-ass - that just melts my heart/mind, after all for us in the rational minority - brain is the most erogenous organ.
*WARNING* AdultMatchdoctor does not screen its members. It is very important that you read our safety warning before you communicate with any of our members.
Profiles from Non-English speaking countries have their own special section on the safety warning page,
make sure to read it if you are responding to such profiles!
*18 U.S.C. 2257* This website is exempt from 18 U.S.C. 2257. This website does not produce visual depictions of actual sexual conduct, but
is a mere hosting service/distributor of classified dating ads that may contain such photos submitted by our members. Read more here.