Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
A GIRL SHOULD BE TWO THINGS, CLASSY & FABULOUS ! !
I wear pearls and write thank you notes. I love a good martini, stilettos, the color pink and chocolate. I think eye contact and intelligent conversation are very sexy.
The person I would like to meet
He's has confidence , which i can detect instantly. A presence. Is articulate and likes intelligent conversation. Gorgeous eyes and a great smile. A great sense of humor, because I love to laugh. Inviting lips and strong hands.
He's passionate and sensual. When he kisses me, he takes my breath away.
About my work
I work in politics and have a ridiculous schedule, but I love it. My work keeps me out of town 2-4 days a week.I'm very career driven and have sacrificed alot for my career.
What do you like to do for fun/hobbies?
Traveling, anywhere with sun and sand. The Turks and Caicos being my favorite. Skiing, love Crested Butte. Sailing, diving and golf. I also have my blackbelt in shopping.
My idea of a great date
Ideal date night in KC: Stoli Doli at Capitol Grille, dinner at le
Fou Frog, people watching, dancing and a night cap at P&L.
Just for fun: Pre party on my patio with friends, limo, bar hop to Plaza, midtown and P&L, dancing flirting and lots of laughing.....being playful out in the bar scene.
What is your fantasy vacation?
Paris, Greece, Belieze.
What is your academic background?
Where did you last vacation and did you like it?
Turks and Caicos, loved it!
What do you find attractive in people?
Intelligence, gorgeous eyes, warm smile, confidence, sense of humor.
What do others do that irritate you?
1. People that are always late.
2. People that invade your personal space (standing in line so close to me at the market, that when I flip my hair it hits you in the face & no I'm not sorry! )
3. People driving 50 mph in the fast lane while talking on their cell phones.
4. Texts that are spelled in another version of english that I have to take a few extra minutes to translate.
5. Improper use mof their/there/they're or good and well (one is an adverb the other is an adjective! )
6. Preconceived notions.
7. People trying to enter an elevator when the people IN the elevator haven't left yet.
8. People that cut me off from seats behind me while getting off the plane. Where do they think they're going so fast?
9. Elitists that brag about having a bachelors's when its in general arts and they make $15 an hour.
10. People that don't listen because they're more interested in thinking of the next thing they're going to say.
11. People who take themselves too seriously.
12. Weak handshakes.
13. Not looking me in the eye while shaking hands. Indicates dishonesty.
What do you think is your best quality?
What one thing would you change about your personality if you could?
nothing, I love myself just the way I am.
What one question would you want answered in an initial email from another member?
what are your expectations?
What do you do well sexually?
I guess you'll have to wait and see.
What is the favorite thing you like sexually done to you?
Being bent over and taken from behind, as my hair is being gently pulled and my ass is being smacked.
What fantasy(s) are you still waiting to experience?
Do you have any STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)?
Are you looking for a one night stand, to play for a while, or a long-term Adult relationship?
we'll see how things go.
Free Space. Say anything you want!
profiles with photos will receive special attention.
*WARNING* AdultMatchdoctor does not screen its members. It is very important that you read our safety warning before you communicate with any of our members.
Profiles from Non-English speaking countries have their own special section on the safety warning page,
make sure to read it if you are responding to such profiles!
*18 U.S.C. 2257* This website is exempt from 18 U.S.C. 2257. This website does not produce visual depictions of actual sexual conduct, but
is a mere hosting service/distributor of classified dating ads that may contain such photos submitted by our members. Read more here.