Thank you for being a valued member of the AdultMatchdoctor community. Before you post on our forums,
please take a moment to read the rules below. These rules have been established so that everyone
can have a fun and safe experience. If you noticed that one of your threads or posts were deleted,
there is a good chance that it violated one or more of the rules below.
1) Do a search to make sure your topic hasn't been discussed already.
Try using one or two keywords to see if a thread already exists on the topic
you wish to discuss. Duplicate/redundant threads will be deleted.
2) Your topic must have a clear subject, so that a reader will know
what your thread is about. Please use keywords in your subjects that
will allow other users to search for your topic easily. Subjects such
"Why do women..." or...
"Every time a man..."
are not good subjects. Thread subjects that do not clearly state the
topic of your thread will be deleted.
2.5) Do not use another member's screen name in the subject of your thread.
3) Give a good idea of what your post is about. Try to be specific and
detailed as possible in your post. Threads that are obscure, do not have a specific topic,
and do not contain enough information for readers to respond will be deleted.
4) DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation. Posts that are in all caps are subject to deletion.
5) Post your thread in the correct forum. Misplaced/off topic threads
will be moved to the correct forum or deleted. If you continually post
threads in the wrong forums, your threads will be subject to immediate
6) Do not broadcast yourself! This means do not create new threads or
post messages to promote yourself and/or to have someone(s) contact
you. Threads/posts such as:
"Am I too ugly?" or...
"Why won't women date me?" or...
"Hey, you're cute, let's talk!"
Often these threads/posts are used solely for the purpose to draw
attention to themselves and/or to draw a certain reaction from other
members. These sort of threads and posts will be deleted.
7) No threads designated exclusively for response from a specific
group, gender, ethnicity, orientation, religion, etc.. The whole idea
of a forum is for anyone to post their opinions and thoughts, provided
that they are on topic, on any threads they see fit.
8) Do not make 2 or more posts in a row (a.k.a sequential replies, flooding).
If you forgot something in your reply, please edit your previous post instead
of adding another post. Sequential replies are subject to deletion. Allow others
time to respond to you. You can respond to multiple people in one post by using
the quote feature. (Material such as Poems, Quotes, Recipes, etc. in the
Poems/Kitchen forum is exempt.)
9) Only links to non-commercial info, library, or news sites are permitted
on the forums. All posted links must be relevant to the topic of the thread. Post
with inappropriate links will be deleted.
10) For your safety, do not post any personal contact information or
private e-mail messages. To mail one-on-one with another member,
please use the send mail button on that member's profile.
11) No "forum spam", soliciting of any kind for websites, products or
services, or directing people to other websites.
"Forum Spam", this can also include posts that contribute nothing to a forum, even
if it's "off-topic" or "on-topic". Examples include empty messages,
messages with little words that have no relation to the thread,
emoticons/smiles only on a continuing basis, and posts that are
obvious spam to increase one's post count.
12) No threads or posts for the purpose of chatting will be permitted
on the forums. All threads must have a specific topic and all posts in
a thread need to be related to that topic. Please use the mail icon on
the poster's profile to send them a personal message.
13) No explicit, offensive, insulting or vulgar language.
Treat others with respect.
14) No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity,
or sexual orientation.
15) Do not submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such
content is sponsored or endorsed by AdultMatchdoctor.com.
16) Do not post messages that violate Federal, State/Provincial, or
local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that
violates a Copyright, Trademark, Patent, Trade Secret, or is bound by
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
17) Do not download any file posted by another user that you know
cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
18) Do not promote or provide instructional information about illegal
activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or
individual; or transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or
any items of a destructive nature.
19) Don't bash this site or the moderators here. This is a free site.
If you don't like the way things are handled, you can kindly make us
aware of your problem, or you are free to leave.
20) By posting in the forums, you agree to abide by all these rules.
AdultMatchdoctor.com occasionally monitors the forums and is not responsible for
what a user chooses to disclose.
21) If you have any feature requests for the forums, like new forums,
emoticons, etc. please post them in the suggestion/help forum.
22) If rules are not followed or complaints are received, your posts
and/or profile may be deleted.
23) Content posted in forums becomes the property of AdultMatchdoctor.com.
24) Report forum offenders in the "Report forum troll/abuse." thread
located in the suggestions/help forum.
25) All posts must be in English, posts in other languages will be deleted.