10. To learn something about yourself.
9. To have fun!
8. Because you’re passionate about a cause.
You always loved animals, so naturally you want to work at an animal hospital. Volunteer and be involved in something you really care about!
7. To explore career possibilities.
6. It’s time to get off the couch.
From the time you get home ‘til the time you go to bed, you park your lazy @*$! in front of the computer or TV. Honestly. You know you’re bored with it. Be productive for a change!!
5. Learn some new skills…and add them to your resume!
4. To fulfill graduation requirements.
3. Make someone else’s day.
Your extra little effort to help someone or some organization out can make a world of a difference to them.
2. Feel good about yourself!
Know that, after volunteering, you did something great. Really great. Be proud of yourself. Heck, treat yourself to some ice cream.
1. It’s time to DO SOMETHING!
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!