A TRUE FRIEND . . . .
Are you tired of all those sissy-ass "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know that you finally got laid.
4. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
5. When you are confused - I will use little words.
6. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask. Because you are my friend
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!