AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

New Pic...and a comment on Picture comments

posted 1/29/2007 3:57:32 PM |
4 kudosgive kudos what's this?
  sundance64

My new picture got approved!! I told ya I got some work done...thanks Dom!

As for comments on pictures...what's up with some of you guys (you know who you are...if anyone else is wondering, look at my picture comments) leaving insulting comments? And then not responding when asked WHY?? Ok...so you don't think someone is attractive...so the fuck what!! Is there some reason you feel the need to be insulting? Would you walk up to a lady in public and tell her you can just put a bag over her face? (from someone who works in public relations and is irritated by smarmyness) Or tell her she's a little chunky? (that one from a guy with a fake picture!)
Here's an idea...if you don't find someone attractive...move on. I almost would have been insulted, but after looking at both of these profiles, I realized that the males who left those comments are just that...stupidfuckingmales. Regardless of what their opinion may be of me physically...a real man would simply go on to the next profile.
Ah well...if that's what you need to do to make yourself feel better, go for it. Don't expect to get too much attention here. And if you are getting attention...why are you insulting women who wouldn't want to be bothered with you to begin with?

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

read more blogs!

Blogs by sundance64:
Busy Busy!!
The First Amendment and Freedom of Speech
What I'm leaving behind...
Ignore, Block, Delete! WTF?
Religious Truths **Joke**
New Pic...and a comment on Picture comments
Party Nekked!!
Finding someone
The Age of Insults
A dose of reality

Comments:

post a comment!

StraddleMyNose

Jan 29 @ 4:02PM
I just saw your latest pic of your "boob job". That was pretty funny.
sundance64

Jan 29 @ 4:03PM
BTW...yes, they're fake!! I told you I had some work done...I just didn't say what kind!
PrincessKissy

Jan 29 @ 4:12PM
Oh damn... now we are gonna have some SERIOUS booby rubbin when I get there Saturday!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT Eat your heart out, CanU!!!
Rikosound

Jan 29 @ 4:37PM
Well, Gee Sunny, Uh, I love em! Uh, They're so, so, er...so expansive. Just two Beautiful Globes!
canuhelpme258

Jan 29 @ 4:40PM
gimme names baby I like sending these guys wanna fuck oops nvm you're to ugly even for another dude e-mail
Rockstar8869

Jan 29 @ 4:49PM
Nice boooooobies sry canu...there just um..... right......um...in ....right there look!!!!!
str8ngr84u2

Jan 29 @ 5:05PM
And they say ignorance is bliss??
canuhelpme258

Jan 29 @ 5:19PM
gonna take a whole lotta luvin for dem puppies I better do a sit up
mr_smedheader

Jan 29 @ 6:10PM
If you really blow up the picture you can see a small label near the left nipple. So save you the job I will post what it says...

"Keep away from all heat sources and sharp objects. Liable to explode".
JJN4Fun

Jan 29 @ 6:19PM
Hey! She stole my boobs!!!

j/k...heh-heh...But I think you can borrow my pink bra now!
tlc0766

Jan 29 @ 7:02PM
You chunky??? WTF he must be some old fart that has one of those things on his screen to make things look bigger.
NightOfOld

Jan 29 @ 7:11PM
When I seen them I didn't know which was bigger. Your boobs or my eyes.
sundance64

Jan 29 @ 11:38PM
Just to let ya'll know...the male who said he'd put a bag over my head? This was his response to whether or not I'd offended him:

Other than putting your face in the picture? Nope. Great body though!
BelAir789

Jan 30 @ 12:17AM
I think your boobs are really smarmy.
Looking4ever

Jan 30 @ 7:39AM
Oh, just the tatas to go with Canu's ginormous penis!
cabl_guy

Jan 30 @ 9:27AM
Those guys are assholes! They deserve to be blocked!

Great titty pic, sundance!
wtxman

Jan 30 @ 11:25AM
Hey sundance, Dolly Partons looking for you; something about your boobs....
PghShyBob

Jan 30 @ 12:49PM
Hey sunny - great new boobs! Are those the ones Argit was promising to sundance79?
mork45

Feb 4 @ 10:41PM
Very Very Nice!

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB02