If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If you don't own a gun, WHY?
· Guns have only two enemies – rust and politicians.
· It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
· Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
· Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length.
· Never say "I’ve got a gun". If need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
· The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
· The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.
· Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, ‘cause it'll be empty.
· If you’re in a gun fight:
Ø If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
Ø If you're not loading, you should be movin’,
Ø if you're not movin', your dead.
· In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
· If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
· You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.
· You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
Believe in the 2nd Amendment !
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!