August 12 at 6:07PM by Dennis DiClaudio
* I agree with Rick Perry 100 percent! If the Founding Fathers had wanted Medicare and Social Security, they wouldn't have invented Skid Row and bargain bin cat food.
* While we're on the subject, is Rick Perry gonna make Mitt Romney actually have to work for the GOP nomination? Not cool, man. Not cool.
* Looks like congressional Democrats are gonna have to work extra hard in order in order to close this weird popularity lead they inexplicably find themselves in.
* Another day, another anti-gay Republican caught trying to pick up a male prostitute. Yawn!
* Sometimes it seems like the only thing that Republicans are united in opposition to more than Barack Obama's center right-version of socialism is the observable universe.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!