AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

Blocking Comments

posted 4/1/2011 11:05:29 PM |
1 kudogive kudos what's this?
  shellsmack

I know this has been posted before but WHAT THE FUCK is the purpose of posting a blog if you won't allow comments.

PUSSY?
WIMP?
BITCH?
DOG?

What? Don't have balls to allow others to see what shit-ass comments you're getting and post along with them coz maybe you can't handle rejection or other opinions? Don't post if you don't have an open mind to see what others think.

This makes you look like a very closed person!

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

read more blogs!

Blogs by shellsmack:
Hm
Is there Sex after THAT?
Blocking Comments
Hootie my Blow Fish
I once thought that you...
Cum that stays around for days.
Over Workin' It
Candidate Feed
Cigarettes Burning Out
Men, Get Over Yourselves!!

Comments:

post a comment!

katydidit

Apr 2 @ 1:14AM
From what I've read discussion of blogs are discouraged by the site....no arguements. Authors of the blogs don't want to hear controversy....no arguements.
On2You

Apr 2 @ 5:28AM

On2You

Apr 2 @ 5:34AM
For the younger crowd.....a GREAT Day on AMD. No new posts on birthdays, no posts on obituaries, no weather reports, no posts about dogs or cats, no name that tune posts, or posts about what toilet paper we use ( one or two ply), games were out, and reminiscent posts from the aged were forgotten......ahhhhhh....a breath of fresh air. Maybe tomorrow we can get some of the new people to post on sex. C'mon, let's make this a sex site instead of an ex site. As on my profile, 18- 30 only

RevDocLove

Apr 2 @ 8:14AM
I'm glad to see you paid your Comcast bill katydidit/ontoyou

Talking about Sybil and dual personalities
On2You

Apr 2 @ 8:19AM
headline
Here to see who might be hiding in the corners

About myself
You don't know me. If you want to know about me, let me know why you want to know more. I might tell you something.

The person I would like to meet
Somebody who creates multiple profiles just to engage in childish behavior. Somebody who feels the need to make up bullshit to keep from feeling like a loser.

What do you like to do for fun/hobbies?
Smoke out people hiding behind fake profiles.

RevDocLove

Apr 2 @ 8:35AM
For the younger crowd.....
Sounds like a pedophile to me.

The person I would like to meet

All you have to do is look in the mirror cockfail
katydidit

Apr 3 @ 4:12AM
Sounds like the revdiclover forgets he went to prison for being a pedophile and rape.....FACT!
RevDocLove

Apr 3 @ 8:56AM
You're so fucking pathetic,Dickless wonder/cockfail and too many profiles to remember
RevDocLove

Apr 3 @ 10:00AM
Amending mt last post..

Cockfail, I'm afraid you lost any and /or all of your questionable credibility
on your first reincarnation as AMD's resident Troll
StraddleMyNose

Apr 3 @ 3:36PM
Hey, Revdoc, looks like you hit a nerve with the loser......

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB01