What your blog should contain
Informative Title - The title is important. You want to spark reader interest in your blog.
Subject Matter - You may blog about any subject you like, perhaps a current event or an epiphany you had today. Keep it interesting. Don't just describe what you did today. Talk about ideas, thoughts, or things you might have learned for example.
Tag Your Blogs - Enter keywords related to your blog. If your blog is about how much you love pizza, you should enter "pizza" in the tag field. This will help others find you and other blogs related to "pizza".
A blog can be a statement, an essay or simply thoughts. If one wants discussion, they are invited to post in the discussion forums. Allowing comments or not is a personal choice, but it's not necessarily "censorship".
Blog Rules (Yes, there are some rules.)
1. Do not "broadcast" messages to readers. Example: webcam requests, sex requests, etc.
2. Blogs that are "simply" of what you're seeking - this is what your profile is for.
3. You may not post any copyrighted material, unless you are the copyright holder.
4. If you post a joke you must tag it with "joke" and poems with "poem".
5. You may not post any private emails in whole or in partial.
6. You may not include user names in your subject.
7. Your blog can not "target" a specific user.
8. Do not post any personal contact infomation such as private email, phone numbers or addresses. These may be exchanged privately by email.
Blogs that do not meet all the rules will be subject to deletion. If you regularly delete your blogs, or your blogs don't meet the rules a majority of time, your blogs may not appear on the new blogs page.
I didn't make these up....they are right there on the top when you go to post a blog.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!