Should we be Doing Our "Blogging" in the "Forms"? Technically speaking....probably yes..........but it has always been allowed here to have blogs that incite discussion or answer questions. If you come right down to it, most of us are violating the TOS with the way we blog, but we are allowed to do is as its does get people involved and let's face it AMD wants all the involvement that it can get.
However these are the rules I was referring too.......
Blog Rules (Yes, there are some rules.)
1. Do not "broadcast" messages to readers. Example: webcam requests, sex requests, etc.
2. Blogs that are "simply" of what you're seeking - this is what your profile is for.
3. You may not post any copyrighted material, unless you are the copyright holder.
4. If you post a joke you must tag it with "joke" and poems with "poem".
5. You may not post any private emails in whole or in partial.
6. You may not include user names in your subject.
7. Your blog can not "target" a specific user.
8. Do not post any personal contact infomation such as private email, phone numbers or addresses. These may be exchanged privately by email.
Some of these are also broken by the old timers as well as the newbies. Lets face it I have probably broken just about everyone of those rules, the difference is with me and many others is that we do it to make people laugh or have a good time without hurting anyone.....
As for you Toad..........you just keep doing what you have been doing..blogging the way you have always blogged .......as the song goes............don't go changing to try to please me, I love you just the way you are............