The following are actual statements found on insurance forms where car drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident in the fewest words as possible.
1. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
2. I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
3. I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
4. The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
5. I thought the window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
6. The indirect cause of the crash was the little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
7. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car, and vanished.
8. A truck backed through my windshield and into my wife's face.
9. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
10. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
11. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the enbankment.
12. In and attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
13. I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached the intersection, a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
14. As I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
15. I was on my way to the doctor with rear-end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to crash.
16. I told the police I was not injured, but on removing my hat, found that I had a fractured skull.
17. To avoid hitting the bumper in front of me, I struck the pedestrian.
18. My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
19. The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.
20. I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
21. I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
22. The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end..
23. I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentlemen as he bounced off the hood of my car.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!