I've dated and fooled with a lot of girls, but never any women. I don't mean women in the sense of age, I mean women in the sense of sense. This is what a real woman is to me.
- A Real Woman is confident about herself in all aspects, and accepts that little voice of doubt as hers, because a person's greatist critic is themselves.
- A Real Woman knows the flaws of her man, and just because he screws up every once and a while, she knows he's just trying to do right by her.
- A Real Woman doesn't speak in mysteries, she knows the right words can speak tomes.
- A Real Woman knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to say so.
- A Real Woman knows when a mountain is a mountain, and a molehill is a molehill, and doesn't turn one into the other.
- A Real Woman knows that men can't express themselves clearly, we're not cultured to, but knows our actions speak louder than our words.
- A Real Woman knows how to blow her man's mind, inside and outside of the Bedroom.
- A Real Woman knows that sometimes, a man just needs to someone to talk to, without an oppinion on everything.
I'll never find a real woman in my generation, because I doubt there are any.
As a custom, I've always ended my blogs with my own brand of wisdom, words I live my life by. Here they are.
To generations yet founded I give these words, in hopes you learn from mine.
Better a free madman, than an accepted slave.
Ad Astra per Aspera. To the Stars through Difficulty.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!
Blogs by CompleteMadness: