AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

Can anyone think of anything else?

posted 6/28/2008 3:42:18 PM |
0 kudosgive kudos what's this?
    report abuse

I'm just trying to clean up the cop's mess. The Governor himself is aware of the situation, supposedly. What I need follows: The State needs to assure me by notary that a civil suit is null against me with regards to my Public Defender's fees. I need the destruction of the arrest records. I need the expurgation of my criminal record. I need the charges to be null, and null for anyone(s) to bring them up against me again. I expect sincerely, that my bail money is going to be in the form of a refund to me, the person whom bonds the money on my debit account.

...And in the the end, there are just the songs.

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

   read more blogs!

Blogs by Pornosaurus:
An e-mail to the SC Attorney General
Maybe this one's for the poor bastard who made front page news here
Movements and Rhythms
I'm about to get fucked;but first, get your chance.
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but this is really happening
Can anyone think of anything else?
Is this police perjury?
"Memorial Day" (2006)
Wow, I own a business in downtown Charleston


post a comment!


Jun 28 @ 4:36PM  

Jun 28 @ 4:53PM  
And your attorney says?

I am thinking about the old adage, " You may be beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride to jail."

Jun 28 @ 6:19PM  
Good Luck with all that: another old adage; It is a Legal system,not a Justice system.However is you happen to be Robert Blake, O.J. simpson, or Phil Spector,you might have a chance to "beat" the system.

Jun 29 @ 2:08AM  
It's expungement, not expurgatation. And if the charges are Nolle Prosequi (dismissed) you don't need one. Dismissed cases are not open to public view, however after 9-11 they are to be made available to certain employers, all prosecutors or district attorneys, the FBI, or the FAA. Just the way it is, deal with it. Just because they are dismissed does not mean that according to the severity of the crime it can't be filed against you again as new charges. As for a civil suit on Public defender fees, not likely, will just be a judgment against you until satisified. Don't know about there, but here they withold it from any future tax refunds. My advice, and it's worth what it costs ya.......quit drinking too much and then walking down the middle (or side for that matter) of the damn road.

Jun 29 @ 2:10AM  
one more little thing.........should you decide to go through with an expungment anyway........get ready to lay out some more atty fees, filing fees, etc. It's a civil matter and unless you know how to file it and move it through the court system I strongly advise getting an atty. Course it will have to be private counsel, cos PD's don't handle civil cases. Now I'm done.
*dusts off hands and steps down from soap box*

Jun 29 @ 3:27AM  

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2016 Online Singles, LLC.
Can anyone think of anything else?