As You Slide Down the Banister of Life, remember:
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called ...... 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People.'
2. A Transvestite is a guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
3. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it is gone.
4. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
5. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
6. It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
7. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.
8. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
9. A blonde said, 'I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid.'
10. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment...for enjoying sex.
11. As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!