HOW TO MAKE LOVE...
4 Laughing eyes
4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well
creamed. For best results. Continue to knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts,
leave to soak (preferably NOT
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does not soften, repeat
steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!