1. We got off the Titanic first.
Well the protocol was Women & Children first so I suspect there were a few mini-men in the lifeboats who lived to tell the tale.
2. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
Oh, is that what all that's about? I assumed a little readjustment was needed at times. Silly me......
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
Only if you're eflin and gorgeous to begin with, I suspect I'd look like an bull dyke in my boyfriends clothes, assuming I could actually get into them in the first place.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
Male groupies are temporary boyfriends.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
Not in the UK..... we'd be lucky if they handed us a tissue before they wrote the ticket out.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
Maybe that's because there's never been a really sexy male cartoon character.... The boys in the kid's cartoon Sixteen are kind of cute..... I might lust after them in ten years or so.
7. Taxis stop for us.
When? Where? We're lucky if they actually stop outside your door here when you've ordered one.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
Not true, only the good die young, the rest are left here moaning on about how much money they wasted on their life assurance payments.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
Whoever wrote this has obviously not been to an Essex Nightclub. Frogs in blenders dancing around handbags.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
Do guy's still pay on a date? I wish someone had told me.... "Dutch" is my middle name.
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
I'll give you this one, but I wonder how many of us have lesbian thoughts running through our heads at the time that we dare not admit.
12.We have the ability to dress ourselves.
Again I must refer you to the Essex Nightclubs.
13.We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions
True, but half the time we can't remember if it was first right, second left, across the lights and right at the Petrol Station or second right, first left, right at the lights and left at the Petrol Station.