AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

Winter Driving

posted 12/2/2007 10:59:16 AM |
0 kudosgive kudos what's this?
    report abuse
  firemoose

98% of drivers say ohh shit when they hit the ice, the other 2% are Rednecks and say hold my beer and watch this shit!!!

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

   read more blogs!

Blogs by firemoose:
Hateful Revenge
Teeth Cleaning
A Date You Never Imagined
Winter Driving


Comments:

post a comment!

sugarnspice005

Dec 2 @ 11:02AM  
I'm in the 98%
Ashinatrix

Dec 2 @ 11:09AM  
Mud's fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
borachone

Dec 2 @ 11:12AM  
Hey Ash wanna come roll around in the mud with me
borachone

Dec 2 @ 11:13AM  
WOOO HOOO I'm a 2%er now gimme my beer back
Sunshinegal35

Dec 2 @ 11:14AM  
I'm with sugar...I'm in the 98%!
sugarnspice005

Dec 2 @ 11:17AM  
I'm with sugar...I'm in the 98%!

Woooohooooo!!! I'm not alone!

I just look at that concrete divider on the expressway and think that it just would NOT be fun hitting that at 70+ mph.
LilGriz

Dec 2 @ 11:32AM  
Hey, ice is normal up here. I must be in the 2% as I switch off my 4WD when I hit a fairly empty parking lot after it snows. Can anyone say dounuts??
casuallylooking

Dec 2 @ 11:35AM  
I usually fall into that 98%. Other than the beer part, the other 2% can be fun at times....depending on where you are.
ynot7769

Dec 2 @ 11:38AM  
can i be in the 2% if i no longer drink? well i might yell .....''hold my coffee n watch this shit !!"

i sure as hell ain't pulling over
casuallylooking

Dec 2 @ 11:51AM  
i sure as hell ain't pulling over
Why does that not come as a surprise? lol
nolimitholdum

Dec 2 @ 11:53AM  
Hey, hold my beer and watch this
rescueremedy

Dec 2 @ 4:08PM  
I`m in the 2 % ,most won`t ride w/ me anymore .
hornytoad55

Dec 2 @ 10:50PM  
I'm in the 2% I love to drive in the snow. We don't get much here but it is a good thing. Houston drivers can't even drive on a nice dry road.

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB02
Winter Driving