Tomato Gin Recipe:
(cooks super fast and is very strong)
By: Frankie The Foot Man
1. 1, 29 ounce can of tomato puree.
2. 3, 7g packets of Fleishman's yeast. Or 6 level teaspoons.
3. 3 cups of sugar.
4. 1, 1 gallon jug with screw on lid.
1. Hydrate and proof yeast.
2. Dissolve 3 cups of sugar into 2-3 cups boiling water.
3. Pure tomato puree into jug.
4. Once yeast is hydrated add yeast and dissolved sugar into jug.
Top off with hot water.
5. Shake about 10 times to start the fermentation.
Then loosen lid and burp, then retighten lid. Tighten just enough
So that air can get out but not in.
6. Let sit outside in warm weather for 48-72 hrs. Can drink within 24hrs.
If desired and the mix will still be strong as fuck.
Note: Stir, shake and burp every now and then.
Frankie M, The Foot Man
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!