Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English
language today is the word "fuck". It is the one magical word which,
just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In
language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used
as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was
fucked by John). It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck), a
passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), an adverb (Mary is
fucking interested in John), or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck).
It can also be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful) or an
interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary). It can even be used
as a conjunction (Mary is easy, fuck she's also stupid). As you can see,
there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word "fuck"..
Aside from its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to
describe many situations:
1. Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"
2. Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."
3. Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"
4. Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."
5. Aggression "FUCK YOU!"
6. Disgust "Fuck me."
7. Confusion "What the fuck.......?"
8. Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking shit!"
9. Despair "Fucked again..."
10. Pleasure "I couldn't be fucking happier."
11. Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"
12. Lost "Where the fuck are we."
13. Disbelief "UN-FUCKING-LIEVABLE!"
14. Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"
15. Denial "I didn't fucking do it."
16. Perplexity "I know fuck all about it."
17. Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"
18. Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"
19. Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."
20. Disbelief "How the fuck did you do that?"
21. Directions "Fuck off."
It can be used in an anatomical description- "He's a fucking asshole."
It can be used to tell time- "It's five fucking thirty."
It can be used in business- "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"
It can be maternal- "Motherfucker."
It can be political- "Fuck Democrats!"
It has also been used by many notable people throughout history:
Mayor of Hiroshima "What the fuck was that?"
General Custer "Where did all these fucking Indians come from?"
Captain of the Titanic "Where the fuck is all this water coming from?"
John Lennon "That's not a real fucking gun."
Richard Nixon "Who's gonna fucking find out?"
Anne Boleyn "Heads are going to fucking roll."
Commander of Challenger "Let the fucking woman drive."
Albert Einstein "Any fucking idiot knows that."
Picasso "It does so fucking look like her!"
Pythagoras "How the fuck did you work that out?"
Michaelangelo "You want what on the fucking ceiling?"
Walt Disney "Fuck a duck."
Edmund Hilary "Why?- Because its fucking there!"
Joan of Arc "I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?"
Noah "Scattered fucking showers my ass."
John F. Kennedy "I need a parade like I need a fucking hole in my head."
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!
Blogs by mrbluefox:
|the proper grammar usage of the word fuck