Casual sex can mean many different things to many different people. It can be a pastime for those who are afraid of commitment, a "fill in" for those in-between relationships or it can even be the icing on the cake for those who "want their Kate and Edith" too.
Married people like casual sex too you know!
Sorting out exactly what type of a casual relationship we might be in can be a bit confusing sometimes. So, we have, through the years, created "categories" to help us identify the various "levels" of casual sex.
* One Night Stands - just tonight and never more.
* Booty Calls - this is a past lover NOT to be confused with SWNS below.
* Sex With No Strings - Casual sex with same partner - no long term commitment.
* Friends With Benefits - Be careful with this one, some women use this when what they really want is a long term commitment.
* F**k Buddies - This is full on, strap on the dildo and get the hot wax - we're headed to the orgy kind of sex. Not for the timid or tame!
Now at first glance, you may think that these are all one in the same, I mean sex is sex right? Not so as the descriptions above show!
Men tend to understand the "ground rules" of casual sex far better than women… they should… they invented it I think! They find quickie, "disposable" relationships to be an effective and very satisfying "fix" for what immediately ails them… mainly, their "head"aches!
Women tend to still confuse sex with love and… as Tina Turner sang…"What's Love Got To Do With It?"
However, after years of being force fed the "good girls don't do that" crap, the tables are turning. More and more women are now seeing the benefits of these disposable relationships too. No dishes, less laundry, no kids, no obligations… just good sex and lots of variety.
'Tis the spice after all!
So, before you partake of the sexual buffet that is "casual sex", you must first know what is for you and what is not! What? Manners are required? So it would seem! More women than ever before are signing on to the casual sex queue but they still have requirements you must meet. Ask any one of them and they'll give you the lowdown on the down low.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!