propagate 1. to cause (an organism) to multiply by any process of natural reproduction from the parent stock.
2. to reproduce (itself, its kind, etc.), as an organism does.
3. to transmit (hereditary features or elements) to, or through, offspring.
4. to spread (a report, doctrine, practice, etc.) from person to person; disseminate.
5. to cause to increase in number or amount.
6. to create (an effect) at a distance, as by electromagnetic waves, compression waves, etc., traveling through space or a physical medium; transmit: to propagate sound.
1. to multiply by any process of natural reproduction, as organisms; breed.
2. to increase in extent, as a structural flaw: The crack will propagate only to this joint.
3. (of electromagnetic waves, compression waves, etc.) to travel through space or a physical medium.
consume 1. to destroy or expend by use; use up.
2. to eat or drink up; devour.
3. to destroy, as by decomposition or burning: Fire consumed the forest.
4. to spend (money, time, etc.) wastefully.
5. to absorb; engross: consumed with curiosity.
1. to undergo destruction; waste away.
2. to use or use up consumer goods.
(prop'u-gât") & (kun-sOOm')
death is just the end of a prison sentence . . .
fighting fair is overrated . . . teeth, feet, elbows, nails, rocks, sand, dirt, sticks, ect, ect . . .
take your grubby fingers off the trigger and pick up your fists and fight like an animal
stop burning witches and start burning christians, politics, liberals, and conservatives and any one else in range . . .
by kill them all I mean you too
natural selection is real its just taking a vacation . .. watch your back human race
man does not have wings because he would have never survived this long
a bicycle with a motor is a motorcycle . . .
hummers are terrible for offroad
social order . . . isnt that an oxy moron or something
fire proof, indestructable, impassable, bullet proof, impenetrable and anything of that sort is to be considered a challenge . ..
SMasH iT uP . . . untill nothing remains . . .
all matter breaks down into one energy one vibration one wave . . . we are only one small part of that wavelength . . . that rift .. . drift, ride, splash, transmit, recieve.
all life has the same patttern same motion . .. the spiral . . . each piece of matter is made up of smaller pieces . . . untill you get to the smallest piece . . . that is the wave . .
sometimes the wave seems inconsistant however it loops after a peroid speeds up slows down but reamains the same . . .
ha hah and that is just a small bit of the thoughts I get everyday . . . I think life is way to boring . . . the world to me being society is like the dark clouds rollong in on a bright starry night . . .
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!