14 things that are better about being the lover
1) When you’re the lover, you get to choose the lovee.
2) You don’t have to wait for a call – you’re the one doing the dialing, the asking and the seducing.
3) Your sex drive revs up to warp speed.
4) Having the guts to go for what you want.
5) The way the mention of his name, or a glimpse of his face can practically bring you to orgasm.
6) OK, so it’s not the cure for cancer, but it’s still exhilarating to single-mindedly pursue an elusive goal.
7) Never dithering over whether he’s cute enough, smart enough, sexy enough.
8) Never having to wonder whether you want him.
9) Always feeling inspired to look your best.
10) Feeling like all the love songs were written for you.
12) Want to step up the pace of the relationship or slow it down? Just do it.
13) Months spent making him adore you back.
14) The night you discover you’ve succeeded.
14 things that are better about being the lovee
1) When you’re the lovee, you also usually get to be the kissee, the massagee, and the oral sexee.
2) You don’t have to bother remembering his e-mail address or phone numbers – he’s the one who finds you.
3) Creates in you the childlike certainty that all you have to do is sit there and be cherished.
4) You’ve got the upper hand, the lower hand, all the hand.
5) Throwing on your old gym shorts and a torn t-shirt and knowing he’ll still think you’re gorgeous.
6) The luxurious embarrassment of being complimented too often.
7) You can invest all the money you might otherwise spend on dinners and movies in t-bills.
8) Not having to be the first one to say, “I love you.”
9) Never having to say, “I was wrong,” “Don’t be mad” or “I’m sorry.”
10) The opportunity to find out just how badly you can treat a guy before he gets discouraged.
11) The opportunity to see just how beautifully a man and woman can mesh when the guy’s heart is really in it.
12) When you get a craving in the middle of the night, you wait in bed while he goes out to hunt down some double-fudge sorbet.
13) Your get presents on Halloween, Veteran’s Day and every Tuesday (because that’s the day of the week you started going out.
14) That moment when you realize that you love him back – and thank God, he never let you discourage him.
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!