AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

I swallowed...

posted 6/21/2007 10:53:35 PM |
1 kudogive kudos what's this?
    report abuse
  sundance64

I feel like the little ol' lady...you know, the one that swallowed a fly? Only I swallowed a bee! OMG...that hurt like hell! Got stung at least twice, once in the throat and again further down the wind pipe. Good thing I'm not allergic, huh? Note to self, don't drink out of a can anymore!!

It was pretty scarey though, I felt like I was having a heart attack! But I didn't go to the ER...just went home (I was at work when this happened...) and took a benedryl, waited for Canu to get home and then passed out for about 3 hours. He was pretty worried, but he's allergic so I guess he was afraid I would have a reaction. Nope, just felt like I'd been kicked in the chest the next morning, so I took the day off work. Today, aside from feeling a little silly and having to put up with alot of teasing from the guys at work, I feel much better.They're telling me that people from around here just don't eat bees...so it must be a yankee thing, this bee eatin'.

Oh yea...puppy's name? Bailey!! He's a fucking terror...but still cute as hell!

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

   read more blogs!

Blogs by sundance64:
A quick update...for those who give a shit!
Now that I have your attention...something that really matters!
I can't fucking believe you people!!
An observation
More life in NC...
I swallowed...
Name the Puppy! (yea...I'm back for now!)
Yep...Me too
Yes...it's another rant, get over it.
No thanks, I don't drink...


Comments:

post a comment!

papabearforu

Jun 21 @ 11:08PM  
hi sundance, that happened to me, i had a can of Dr. Pepper and wasn't watching very well and one flew in it so fast i didn't even see it. it stung me in the mouth on my gums next to my front teeth, scared the hell out of me too. i was able to spit his little ass out and stepped on him. i to a benydryl too. although those things put me to sleep i still had to take one.. well be swee and take care.. i suppose i learned my lesson, i only drink bottles that have caps on them now..
ksk72

Jun 21 @ 11:09PM  
OUCH...sorry for laughing but now I feel better had that happen to me once. Drank from a soda got a bee sting in the mouth. Luckily I didnt swallow it though.

Good Name I had a greyhound named Bailey once. Welcome to the stage we call puppy dumb where they terrorize everything
PrincessKissy

Jun 21 @ 11:18PM  
Ouchies! I'm allergic, so I woulda reacted the way Canu did. Glad you're doing ok sweetie! I miss you. Email me, lemme know when a good time to catch you on the phone is!!
ladybootscooter

Jun 21 @ 11:18PM  
Take care and if Canu is allergic he really needs to watch out for cans! Ex was allergic and swallowed one from his beer once! Stung him several times in mouth and on down! Thank God for epipens!! Good to see ya back on tho!
sundance64

Jun 21 @ 11:25PM  
I've never been allergic to anything! Only started getting hayfever since I've been down here...and that cleared up after a few weeks. But we do have the epi-pen...somewhere around here! jk, I know where it is!
Yea...puppy dumb is right! Picture a little pup...with a big plastic food dish in his mouth...like Snoopy but it's covering his whole face...and he runs full tilt head first into the couch! He definitely keeps us amused!


ynot7769

Jun 21 @ 11:53PM  
damn ............glad your ok but i'm NOT gona tell ya i didn't laff so hard i almost pissed myself

was in a families home doing a presentation in south carolina.......fly flew in my mouth as i was talkin n i spit out out .......while i was talking except THEY didnt see it .....thought i was spittin on their floor.. glad your ok!
testoserone

Jun 22 @ 12:54AM  
Hope he don't bite you in the Ass!
buatbu

Jun 22 @ 5:27AM  
I mean no disrespect but I was under the impression that a bee can only sting once and then loses its stinger. I have bee stunk before and it hurts like hell but not in the mouth. Hope you are feeling better.
lintroller

Jun 22 @ 6:35AM  
buatbu: that's only true for honeybees; their stingers are hooked, so when they sting someone and fly away, they have to tear off a portion of their body and leave the stinger. Then they go die.

sunny: just a heads up--you may find yourself to be allergic later in life if you continue to get sensitized to, say, bee venom. For years I thought I was immune to poison ivy, but sadly that's not the case. Anyway, I'm glad you managed to escape from this incident unscathed. I'm definitely avoiding cans this summer!
tlc0766

Jun 22 @ 10:44AM  
now that was just real smart wasn't it?? sorry couldn't help myself and damn I'm glad you are OK!!!!!!
Lisa46

Jun 22 @ 12:42PM  
well would you like to borrow my extra name?? some people call me "grace"
Lisa46

Jun 22 @ 12:42PM  
well would you like to borrow my extra name?? some people call me "grace"
Dominus

Jun 22 @ 2:51PM  
Maybe you should have swallowed a spoonfull of honey as a chaser.
StraddleMyNose

online now!
Jun 22 @ 4:51PM  
It wouldn't matter if it was a bee, I would still freak out if I swallowed any bug. I'm not allergic to bees either. Glad you're okay.

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB01
I swallowed...