AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Free Dating

How do I delete comments?

posted 6/10/2007 11:01:02 PM |
0 kudosgive kudos what's this?
  totallytaboo

I keep getting this user that made snide comments on my blogs and pictures in reference to a deleted member. At first I didn't know who the hell he was talking about, but a few nice people emailed me and now I get it. So! He's still harassing me and left another comment on my picture. I blocked him because it's just too annoying to dismiss but now I can't figure out how to get rid of his comments... He's gotten my goad and I don't care if he's knows it, but I'm not going to let his comments stay there. One thing I can do is remove all his negativity but I'm too stupid to figure out how.

Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)

read more blogs!

Blogs by totallytaboo:
My Politics!
I realized!
It's a SEX site!
Satisfied
Not like it was.............
How do I delete comments?
*SIGH* BITCH!
Tomato Garden (my first joke posting!)
Bisexual?
OMG, MY BOOBS!

Comments:

post a comment!

friendwperks

Jun 10 @ 11:06PM
there is a little picture of a garbage can next to it...click it
PrincessKissy

Jun 10 @ 11:06PM
He is a raving ass. Go to the blogs and to your picture comments, and click on the little trash can icon where his comments are... that will delete them!!
mikeiz4u

Jun 11 @ 11:42AM
Hun you are not stupid . Just because you dont know how to do something means you are ignorant about that. Ignorance is NOT bad, The difference is Ignorance is fixable with education ( now with the last couple of posts you have been educated and no longer ignorant) BUT stupid is forever. Stupid is knowing how to do something and still not doing it or doing the opposite, So you are not stupid. I am sorry But I couldnt let this go without telling you. You seem like too nice of a person to concider yourself as stupid. you are mistress of your own domain never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Mickel
buatbu

Jun 11 @ 12:16PM
Sure delete my comments I can take it.
NightOfOld

Jun 11 @ 1:57PM

Just scroll to the far right of each comment to find the trash can.
wtxman

Jun 11 @ 2:48PM
Just another sexually frustrated Neanderthal.Block,delete,report!!!

free dating | mission statement | testimonials | safety warning | report abuse | safe list | privacy | legal | 2257 | advertise | link to us

© Copyright 2000-2014 Online Singles, LLC.
OS-WEB02
How do I delete comments?