Study the five brain teasers. Then, see if you
can answer without looking at the answers.
Very interesting! Don't look at answers!
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to
choose between three rooms. The first is full of
raging fires, the second is full of assassins with
loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that
haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds
him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she
hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out
together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use
it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without
using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how
quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it.
It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong
with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual
though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may
not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you
might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three
years are dead. Don't you feel silly now?
2. The woman is a photographer. She shot a
picture of her husband, developed it, and hung
it up to dry. Yeah, you should have paid closer
attention to wording.
3. Charcoal. This one it tricky. Only old-timers
can remember using coal for heating...
4. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
5. The letter "e" - the most common letter in the
English language - is missing from the entire
paragraph! This one was hard. If you got this
one - give yourself a pat on a back!
Copy & paste to friend: (Click inside box; Ctrl + C to copy; Ctrl + V to paste)
read more blogs!