Scams in the internet dating world are rampant. There is no dating site free of scammers.
Regardless if you are new to the internet dating world or a veteran, you should always read
up on scams and the new techniques to part you and your money. The majority of these scams
are out of Russia and Ukraine, with some out of the former Soviet Union (FSU) countries.
Nigeria, Ghana and the Philippines have recently jumped on the bandwagon. Avoiding these
scams is very easy…
Never send a girl or anyone money!!
It is just not a good idea to send a stranger who you have never met, especially in another country, money period.
Regardless what she needs it for, a visa and passport to come and see you, an operation
for a loved one, a new computer, internet fees or she’s in Moscow on her way to see you
and there’s a hidden fee that she needs help paying or else she’ll be stranded at the Moscow
airport for the rest of her life.
Red flags leading up to the money request should also be taken into consideration…
If you see a known scammer on our site, inform us and tell us how you know they are a known scammer.
If anyone on our site ever asks for money, please use the "report as abuse" link at the top of the
mail page. We will take appropriate action.
The content of this page is soley from Jim of AgencyScams.com,
a leader in scam awareness and resources. To keep up-to-date on scams, scammers and techniques, visit AgencyScams.com.
This is AgencyScams.com opinion only. This website expresses no opinion on the accuracy of the content contained within this scam warning.
- If she loves you after 3 weeks or 3 letters. (Or without ever meeting.)
- Huge, romantic letters talking about nothing.
- She doesn’t answer your questions.
- A new sexy photo with every letter.
- She refers to her friends that married foreigners and now she wants it, too.
- Her relative or friend can get a visa for her. (Fine, let her pay.)
- If you get a letter from an agency after a few letters from the girl asking for money.
- You should be wary of any agency using our service to advertise their girls.
- Girls look for guys 10-15 years older than themselves, not 30.